Chapter #52

Star POV:
Today I go to be on the beach it has been a week not chest pain for a week. I hope nothing go wrong. I made breakfast for us and made some lunch for us too. Today is going to be busy. It is a school holiday. We eat, and we left to go to Bronte not Bondi It my first time on a different beach I hope I be okay. Hi Gozo and Cory. Hey, Star you're working here today. Yep, it my first time on this beach even when I was little. Okay. Do you want to train on the twins first we are early? Yes please. Let call Hoppo to make share it okay first. Yep.

Cory POV:
Hoppo said it fine but Karrbox, Jess, and H is going to be here to help. Today is H-men Day off, but he will help with training on the twins. Here they come on the jet ski. I got the dummy, flippers, and the tub ready. I said Hey guy are you ready to help me train at the twins. Yes, are you coming Cory? Yes, I'm coming. We went to the top of the cliffs and drop the dummy in the water I said we here if you need help. Just stay calm. We be watching you from up here we jump in if you need it.

Star POV:
I jump in and swim over to the dummy and tried the tub around the dummy and start dragging the dummy away from the twin rocks and start swimming to the beach. I made it back in 10 mins. I did it. The boys come down and said you did it Star we are Proud of you. That you let get back to work I mast be busy at Bondi not yet. Be we see you later? Then we see a crowd near the water age I see a surfer in tuber I had the flippers on and jump right in and swim over, and he grab on me, I said please hold on to the tub not me I got him to hold on and got the tub tried around him, and he froze once I had to drag him away from the twin and started to swim back to the beach made it in 10 mins. I asked him if he swelled any water, he said no I'm just tired I'm Nick from Speedos I'm going to give the whole lifeguards some stuff for free and hope we can us you guys for our new line of clothes. Cory said you need to talk to our Boss Hoppo. I will myself go talk to him is she okay doing this? Yes, H-men answers for me I'm shock. They all jump on me saying they have been trying to get this from Speedos for so long. Okay let get back to work then we Tell Hoppo together after my shift it ends at 12:00 Today. Okay we see you later.