Chapter #56

Star POV:
I and Karrbox is in the tower when Reidy come up limping, I went down and asked what happen? I fell on the rocks coming in with a little girl she is good not hurt. Okay set down and let me have a look. It maybe Spain or a small brake I call up Hoppo to see what he said But I said you need it checked out and soon. I radio Hoppo. Tower to Hoppo can you came to the Tower Reidy is hurt. Copy on my way. Hoppo come in and said yes you need to go to the hospital to get it checked out and Star is going with you. Okay let's go I radio Maxi saying I'm using his car to take Reidy to the hospital. Yes, use it anytime you need. Thank you big brother.

Reidy POV:
May-Lynn took me to the hospital to get my leg check out it just a really bad spin so not sand work for 2 weeks. We left to get back to the beach we are at the hospital for 2 hours we went at 11:00 it now 1:00 so. We walk in the tower and see H/night Karrbox there hi Guys they turn around and see me on crunches then asked what the Dr say it a really bad spin so Not sand work for 2 weeks.

Hoppo POV:
I now have 2 people in the tower because of a hurt leg and Star with oxygen for 1 1/2, so I need a one more person in the tower for a few weeks. I look and see Star she looks happy to be working with us. I hope she has more good days than bad days. Hey, Star we both have the day off tomorrow do you want to have an uncle and niece day? Yes, please boss.