Chapter #75

Star POV:
We made it Bondi and walked in the tower and Said Merry Christmas Everyone. Merry Christmas, Star and Boys. I still sad, but It's not going to stop me working Hi Hoppo how are you? I'm okay, just a little sad. So am I. But I'm still working. I talk to you later about something, yes came to my office after closing time. Okay. I went down south with Matt D. I said it good to be working with you, Matt. I was hoping to work with you soon.

Matt D. POV:
I am glad to work with you to Star. I hope you're doing fine. Yes, I fine just miss my mom and dad. I know I always miss my brother and sister on Christmas. I am happy to listen if you need to talk. I see a hand going up Please radio in for me.

Star POV:
Matt went to recuse someone I'm looking around and see a little girl looking lost I went to her and asked where your mom and dad? I'm Lost come with me. I radio the tower I found a little girl looking for her mom and dad. Okay bring her up we try to help her Singles said. I told Matt Dee that I'm going to the tower with the little girl and send someone to help you. That fine please be careful. I walked with the little girl to the tower. How old are you? 4-year-old what your name? Blossom that a pretty name my name is May-Lynn. We made it to the tower, and I left her with Mouse. I see a woman coming up saying my girl's name blossom is missing can you help me please she up her with the other lifeguards thank you finding my little girl. You're welcome it our job.