Chapter #49

May-Lynn POV:
I just got out of the hospital they told me to take it easy for a week. I will the boy will make share of that Hoppo already told the boys about me not working on the sand or hard work for a week. I go back on tower work tomorrow today home all day with Jess and Maxi. I said I'm going to play my laptop for a few mins to message my friends and coworkers from Japan. I see May-Sue and Hey-Lynn I said hi Guys miss you I was in the hospital because having chest pain. Not again Luna. Yes, and it was a bad chest cold again. It the 3 time it happens. Did I stop breathing or did my heart stop? Yes, on the breathing not your heart but the Dr did say your heart may stop if it is really bad. Why? My heart stopped, and I stop breathing in my uncle/boss and my coworkers. That not good please be careful and keep us updated. I will miss you guys please tell Roy-Lee I said hi and miss him. We will.

Maxi POV:
I and Jess are talking and waiting on Star. We're going to see if she wants to go see the boys and take them lunch? Her she. Come. Hey Star, do you want to take the boy some lunch and let them know you okay? Yes please.

May-Lynn POV:
We went to Maxi car and drive to Bondi We walk to the tower I see Huz and gozmo there I said Hey guys how are you? I scared them the thour the bino behind them almost hit me. They turn around and gave me a hug They asked how I am doing. I'm doing better and be back tomorrow to help. Gizmo said let me radio the boys on the beach to let them know you doing better and be back tomorrow. They all said hi and see you tomorrow. See you. Oh, here you guys' lunch. Thank you.