Chapter #90

Star POV:
I wake up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Jess. Jess walked in and asked how are you feeling? I'm feeling a lot better.

Jess POV:
So, tomorrow is your birthday do you want anything? I would like surfing together after work with the other boys. That all I want to do. We can, I ask Hoppo and the other boy to go. Okay please be careful. I will brother. You share you okay you holding your chest? I'm just having small chest pains that all I was coughing a lot yesterday. Okay. Let eat then make share the guys are awake to go to work.

Star POV:
Okay I got ready and check my phone I see a text message from the same number.

Unknown number:

I Shaw you yesterday yes, I am in Australia I'm going to get you and soon.

Jess POV:
I see Star I asked is everything okay? She showed me the text she got. I said let show Hoppo then the boys. You don't have to be scared we with you. I try my chest is hurting more I think it from these texts I keep getting. It okays we here and if it still hurt after or hurt more, I take you to the hospital. Okay thank you let see if the boys is up. Let go. The Boys is up We drop off Reidy, and Huz off at Tamo Beach then went to Bondi.