Chapter #64

Star POV:
It has been a week since Mouse was hurt it was just a bad cut and A headache he back to work today. I got a text saying He after me, it should have been you that got hurt not him. I am scared it was meant to be me who got hurt I'm telling the boys today about the texts. I look and see Jess coming down. I said I need to tell all the boys about something. Okay baby sis. You like scared because I am bad scared.

Jess POV:
Star said she needs to tell all the boy something, and she is bad scared. I tell Maxi and Reidy. We keep an eye on her let go to Bondi we all are working there today. Hey, Star you ready to go to work. Yes. Let's go. We drove to Bondi. I look at Star she said I be there in a min I need to talk to Hoppo. Okay see you soon.

Hoppo POV:
Star knock on the door I look up and said is everything okay? No Hoppo I just got a text saying that the attack on Mouse. It was meant for me mouse got hurt because of me if I was down their mouse would not been hurt. Hey it's okay. Mouse would take the hit any day for you any of the boys would please don't blame yourself. We all love you like a family. We are family we care for each other. Thank you, uncle I better get to the tower, before they come after me. Can you walk with me I scare to walk by myself. Yes, come I walk you to the tower. I see H/Night, Reidy, and Karrbox there I said please keep an eye on Star. We have a meeting after closing time. Okay boss. And Star please listen to the boys. I will Boss. Thank you again for talking to me any time Star. Let get back to work everyone.