Chapter # 16

May-Lynn POV:

I had fun last week I spend most of my time with Blake, Koby, Sunny, and Jai. Then at night with Hoppo, Jess, Yak, and Maxi. But today is the day of the try-outs. I ready to try to make it on the team. I walked to the pool where the try-outs are to hold. I walked in and saw H and Bisho handing out the sign out sheets they like shock to see me and Night asked are you trying out I said yes Night I was a lifeguard in Japan for 2 years I hope I can here too. Here is the paper sign and please have all your medical problems on it.

Name: May-Lynn Hopkins

age: 23

Health problems: Asthma.

Family: Bruce Hopkins Koby Alberton Sunny Alberton and Jai Alberton All Uncles.

Last Job: A lifeguard In Japan for 2 years.

I turn it into H, and he said change into your swimsuit then wait until you are called in then the tryout will be hold. Okay I put on my purple swimsuit and got called back and see Hoppo, and Deano they like socked to see me They said welcome, and You were a lifeguard before In Japan yes after I saved a 3-year-old that fell in the ocean, and I was swimming I saw I swim over and brought her onto the beach and started CPR on her the lifeguard's saw it all, and I try out and pass the test, and I was the first women lifeguard in Japan. I was still a lifeguard until my mom and dad pass away then moved here. Okay the tryout is about to start.