chapter #27

May-Lynn POV:

I got into the rhino and set down. Jess said that was a good job it was my first one here at Bondi. I am happy the radio went off and everyone said They are happy for my first save. Thank you everyone. We on Lunch break now I gave Maxi His Lunch and Jess his lunch I said I be right back I'm going to give Hoppo his lunch. He said pizza Popper's yea just like my mom it her recipe. Thank you. You're Welcome. I made some for you, Jess, Maxi and myself. Okay. I see you later. Oh, I have a Dr appt tomorrow I may be late to work. I start tomorrow at 12:00pm and my appt is at 11:00. It okays I will ask someone to cover for you until you come in. Thank you.

Hoppo POV:

Star Just told me that she had a Dr appt tomorrow, so I text Bisho to see if he can cover for Star she has a Dr appt he text back saying yes and if need to he will work the whole day for her. Thank you and let you know. Hey Star Bisho is going to cover and said if have to he will take the whole shift for you just let me know if you can't work after the appt.

May-Lynn POV:

I will let you know. Thank you again I better go I'm at South end with Jess. I made it south end and see Jess out doing a rescue I told the boys in the tower. I have to go in I see a hand going up and radio and said going in. I paddle out and see her and said get on your tummy and I help you in. We made it in I asked did you swallow any water no okay. Swim in the red and yellow flags please. Hi big brother I'm going to be late tomorrow I have a Dr appointment and Bisho is covering for me. Okay thanks for telling me.

Jess POV:

Star just told me she has a Dr appointment tomorrow. I asked why she is upset? She said I miss all my friends and I miss my mom and dad. I said it okay You still have your Uncles and you have all the boy's in blue and Bra Boys beside you all the way. Thank you big brother. You still can't me as a big brother?

May-Lynn POV:

Yes why wouldn't I was raised together until I moved at age 10. You would always be a big brother to me. Oh, I need to go save this teen radio for me. I got and see him face first in the water I look for a plus I found none I put my arm up and pull down 3x to say bring the diff down we need and paddle in Maxi and Jess is down to help me bring him in. I put the pads on his chest, and we shock him 1x time we got him breathing on his on. The abmo is here to take him to the hospital. It's closing time and the phone ring Maxi is near the phone and pick it up.

Maxi POV:

I pick the phone up and said Bondi Lifeguard this is Turnt speaking okay thank you. Oh, that guy Star rescue this afternoon he is going to make a full recovery. That is wonderful.