Chapter #135

Hoppo POV:
I walk over to the tower and see Star she is very happy. Hi little Star. Hi Hoppo I wasn't feeling well so Deano took over for me I hope you don't mind.  I don't. Thank you for telling us you don't feel good. You're welcome. Oh, the lifeguard challenges coming up in 3 months, so we need to get ready to participate in it. Okay we trained soon. Okay oh star you have to do it with Bisho or Deano. Okay I do it with Bisho. Someone has to be at each stop with my inhaler. We have Cory he not able to work for a few months. But in the tower. That fine.

Star POV:
I got up with chest pain and Hoppo was in meeting, so Deano took my place on the sand. Then the lifeguard challenge is coming up in 3 months. I am running with Bisho.

Central to North end:
There a hand gone up 50 meters to your left.

North end to Central:
Copy Maxi is going in.

Central to North end:
Copy.

H-men POV:
I'm happy to hear Star laughing. Hi, Star I'm glad you about and we care for you. Thank you, Uncle Night. You're welcome. We went back working and I hear a knock on the door. Hi how can I help you? My wife is in labor, and our car just broke down. Okay. They hey Star is Yak or Quinn on? They both down south and middle flags.

Central to Yak or Quinn
Can you please come up we have a lady in labor.

Yak to central
Copy on my way.

Central to Yak
Copy.

Star POV:
Hi, we have paramedic on his way up to help. I help her on the medical bed. S**t the head is out I got a pair of gloves out the Umbilical cord. Is around the head. Yak can run in. He said you deleted the 10 so you can push. I said I saw the head and the Umbilical cord around the head. Okay. We work together. Quinn came in and help too. Stop pushing we need to get the cord unwrapped. I got the cord off the baby Nick, and we said you can push now. It a baby boy. We wrapped up the baby in a towel. He healthy. Thank you all for help my wife and my baby. You're welcome it our job to help other. They off to the hospital. Thank you Star for helping with the delivery. Your welcome Yak and Quinn.