Chapter #33

Koby POV:

Jess and Blake just showed up saying that they need to talk to me and my brothers It about moon. I called Sunny, and Jai over to my house he came was asked what wrong? Okay there a guy from Japan coming after Moon because something happens in Japan and now is after her, we need to keep an eye out for him and an eye on Moon. We will no one will hurt her or us we tell the others later thank you for telling us.

Star POV:

Maxi, and Reidy just came home I asked where is Jess? He's talking to Koby and his brothers he will be home soon oh Reidy want to know if it okay if he moved in our other bedroom until his house is fix it okay with me, it your place not me. I just live here until I get a place on my own. Yes, but you live here too, so we asked to make share you okay living with 3 guys and a dog. Yes, I'm okay with living with 3 guys and a dog he is beautiful Reidy. Thank you. Let me get you guys some pizza poppers for dinner. As Karrbox, and Deano talk to you guys.

Reidy POV:

I'm glad that Star was okay my living here with you guy because I didn't want to live in my car for a month when my house is getting fix. Yea we are glad too Reidy. Did Hoppo tell you about someone coming after Star? Karrbox asked yes how did you know? The Japan cops call Star and told her, and she was crying, so she asked the cop if she can put the phone on speakerphone, and he told us. Okay. Then Star came in with something to eat we loved them. I'm going to make a lot and bring them to work for everyone one day Star told us. Karrbox, and Deano both said bye see you guy tomorrow and Star Please take it easy and rest. I will bye you guys.