Chapter #110

Yak POV:
Someone is knocking on my door and Quinn was over we both work together tomorrow. I answer it was Huz what happened? Star and Jess both pass out, but Star had a seizure and now not breathing and turning blue. Okay I run out and See Reidy and Maxi doing CPR. I'm here so is Quinn we think something is in their appt that making them sick. I start to do month to month to Star Come on Sweetie you need to breathe. I said get in my truck or Quinn trunk we need to go to the hospital. We all got in my truck. I still giving month to month. I said floor it. I call 000 to said if you see a speeding white truck, we have a girl not breathing and a boy how pass out. I said a cop will meet us at the next stop sign. We meet him and he said fellow him we still going fast. Star started breathing that God. Then she starts to seize again. We roll her on her side and put my jacket under her head I time it as Quinn is making share that she stays on her side Jess is still out but breathing and everything. We made it to the hospital. The cop went and got 4 nurses. We got out we went to the waiting room. We fill out the paperwork I said we need to Call Hoppo and Koby. I call them.

Yak:
Hey Hoppo we had to take Star and Jess to the hospital.

Hoppo:
What happen?

Yak
Star had a seizure and Jess pass out.

Hoppo:
On my way.

Yak:
Hi Koby Star and Jess is at the hospital.

Koby:
What happen?

Yak
Star had a seizure and Jess pass out.

Koby:
On my way with Sunny and Jai.

They on their way I hope nothing bad happen. Us too. I see Koby and his brothers and I see Hoppo run in we still waiting on the Dr. to tell us what wrong.