Chapter #102

Hoppo POV:
I wanted Star to stay in the tower we have plan a birthday party soon at Maroubra beach and Koby asked me to asked Star if she wanted to work because Dean Box and Bisho was going to help set the party up. She said yes, she helps.

Star POV:
I'm working after all. They needed my help. I am in the tower with Night and West. It my first time working with West. I said hello boys. They turn around and said what you are doing here Hoppo asked me to come in saying you needed help yes, we do. Terry and Taco had to go home Terry's kids and Taco's mom is sick. That not good. I am here to help. Okay. I see a hand go up and radio anyone never the 3rd ramp there a hand up waving at you. Copy Jeff is going in Harrison said copy. I see Jeff go in and safety got the people in. I happy to help and I finely happy today. I'm not as sad as I was. I know my mom and dad is watching over me and my uncle's and my new family the boys in blue and the bra boys. We are closing the beach. Hoppo said we going to Maroubra beach they invited us to a cookout and to surf at Maroubra. We are leaving now do you want to ride with me. Yes, please uncle. Let's go.

Star POV:
We going to Maroubra beach to surf and have a cookout. I with Hoppo in his car on our way. It been a very good birthday. These boys make me happy I glad to say they are my family even if not all by blood. To me family don't always have to have the same blood. You could be adopted by a family or just an uncle taking you in. All I know I'm glad my family is with the boys in blue and the bra boys.