Chapter #128

Hoppo POV:
Star hurt. Has anyone told Jess yet? No but he at Tama today. Okay I call.

Maxi
Tama beach Trent speaking.

Hoppo
Hi Maxi, is Jess around?

Maxi
Here he is.

Jess
Hello

Hoppo
Hey Jess Star, is on her way to the hospital she got hit by a surfer.

Jess
What No!!! May I go see her west is down here on his day off?

Hoppo
Yes, you can and please gave west the phone.

Jess
Here west.

West
Hello

Hoppo
Hi west can you please take over for Jess Star on her way to the hospital.

West
Yes, I will.

Jess POV:
Thank you, West. Maxi can I please use your car Star on her way to the hospital she got hit by a surfer? Yes, go us my car anytime you need it. Please tell little sis I visit her when I can. Will do bye.

Star POV:
They load me into the ambulance and Yak and Quinn came with me. I said I be fine they may say I have a concussion and a broken arm. That all. I will walk out of the hospital. We know you will. They did call Jess he on his way now.

Reidy POV:
She be okay just maybe a concussion and broken arm she will walk out of the hospital and bug us until she can work again. We all smile at that.

Star POV:
Hi, miss Hopkins you have a small concussion and broken arm you need someone to wake you up every 2 hours for 2 days and no work for 1 day. Okay thank you Dr. Can you let my friends and family know. Yes, be right back. I got a text.

Unknown Number:
I told you be hurt to bad I didn't kill you.

What the F**k. Hi guys read this It look like it was not an accident. It was meant to be. Hey it's okay Star. Oh, I have a concussion broken arm I need to be waking up every 2 hours for 2 days and no work for 1. Okay who can I stay with Because Jess you a heavy sleeper. It okay what about Bisho or Deano or Yastey? I may ask Yastey and Bisho because it tonight. That fine. The Dr come in I got lifeguard blue for the cast. I call Yastey.

Star
Hi Yastey can I stay the night tonight I have a concussion and broken arm and need to be woke up every 2 hours?

Yastey
Yes, you can I have the day off tomorrow so it wouldn't hurt to stay up every 2 hours.

Star
Okay thank you Yastey.

Star
Hi Bisho, can I stay at your house tomorrow night I have a concussion and broken arm and I have to be woke up every 2 hours?

Bisho
Yes, you may I have the next day off so it wouldn't hurt to stay up every 2 hours.

Star
Thank you Bisho.

Star POV:
I can stay at both houses thank you all for Caring for me. We always care Star/Luna.