Chapter #40

Blake POV:
I just got off the phone with my boss Hoppo I'm Sad my mom passes away from a car wreck today. I need to go to Kobby first then go to the beach. I walk to Kobby shop. Hi Kobby, can I please talk to you for a few mins. Yes, come on in not be at Maroubra beach for a few my mom just passes away. I'm sorry I know we are having a meeting tonight or tomorrow. No, it okay I understand Take how long you need. I'm sorry for you lost let us know if you need anything. I will thank again bro. See you I see you when I can, I come down and tell the other in a few days. I know Star/Moon is sad too. My mom was like a mom to her.

Star POV:
Blake's mom died I am sad she was like another mom to me. I'm Crying Hoppo looked at me and asked what wrong? I really sad about Blake mom she was like a mom to me. Now I can't breathe I told Hoppo my asthma is attacking up. He looks at me and said come on and breath with me Star he put my hand on his chest we did it for a few mins it work. I feel really tried he told me to go lay one the medical bed for a few mins or go to his office I said I go to your office please yes Maxi can take you and take you place for today. Thank again. Hoppo said he be there in a few mins to keep an eye on me. I said okay.