Chapter # 147

Star POV:
I'm 9 months pregnant now. I got up and made breakfast. I on pay leave. I going to see Koby and his brothers. Bye Jess see you after work. Bye Star please be careful out there. I will I love you. Love you too sweetie. I been having some contractions I'm going to go to Bondi if it gets more worst.

Jess POV:
I can tell Star is in pain. I think the babies may be born today or tonight. We having a boy and girl. I remember the gender reveal party it's so funny.

Flashback of the Gender Reveal party.

Star
We are going to cut the cake soon please have a set. I wanted to Thank all the lady's that help me though the morning sickness and the boy's being there for me and Jess.

Jess
We wouldn't have been able to make it through this without your guys help. Let's cut the cake.

All lifeguards/Bra boys and Wifes
You guys are very welcome we still here to help you out with the twins.

Jess/Star
We cut the cake. 

It a boy and girl.

Everyone is happy for a little niece and nephew. To help Take care of them.

End of flashback.

Star POV:
I'm going to call Hoppo to see if I can come to the beach. I don't want to be alone.

Hoppo
Hey sweetie is everything ok?

Star
I may go into labor can I please come down and be close to everyone I can't be alone and Koby and his brothers is busy today.

Hoppo
Yes, come but to My office I keep an eye on you.

Star
Okay I'm calling a cab and I be there soon.

Hoppo
Okay see you when you get here.

Hoppo POV:
Star is coming to my office. I have to keep an eye on her. Hey sweetie I happy to see you here. Both Yak and Quinn are on so Just in case you are in labor and delivery the babies here they can help.

Star POV:
Thank you Hoppo. We talk and I had a hard
contraction ouch that hurt we time the contraction. It only lasts a minute. We will keep track of them. We went over to the tower. I going to help the boys because Hoppo has a meeting to get too.

Hoppo POV:
Hey boys Star is here she may be in labor, but I have a meeting to go to. So, she is helping but please keep an eye on her. We will boss. I going to radio Jess up and Quinn, so H-men and Azza please trade places with Jess and Quinn. Will do Boss. I see Star having another contraction I start time it. It was 3 minutes. Okay see you soon. Bye boss.