Chapter #21

Maxi POV:
I woke up and hear May-Lynn coughing I run to her room and ask you, okay? She shakes her head no but be okay. Okay she stops coughing. I ask was it your Asthma I asked. I think so but don't really know. Do your uncles know?

May-Lynn POV:
Yes, Hoppo knows I tell Koby, Sunny, and Jai soon we need to get up anyway we need to get ready for work. Okay get ready I wake Jess up. Okay I put on my price swimsuit and my lifeguard outfit I start coughing again. I text my uncle saying I'm coughing today, but I'm still coming in to work If I get any worse, I tell you or one of the boys. He texted back saying. 

Hoppo: Please do See you soon

I turn around and see Maxi and Jess standing in the doorway I am fine I just text Hoppo about my coughing I will let him or one of you boys know if it gets any worse. I cook eggs and ham for breakfast for all of us.

Jess POV:
Maxi woke me up saying we need to go soon. I got up and got ready we walk to the kitchen and hear May-Lynn coughing Maxi said she woke him up coughing this morning. She turns around and told us she texts Hoppo about her coughing. I hope she does tell anyone if the coughing gets any bad than what it is. Let go before we are let to work.