Chapter #127

Star POV:
Hey guy and Sunny. Hi Star, are you okay? I'm scared and in danger. Deano knows. Okay just let us know if you need anything. I will we are watching the water and beach we Hoppo come in. Hi boss isn't today your day off. Yes, but Star let go walking I need to talk to you. Okay coming.

Hoppo POV
I asked Star to walk with me. It a hard day for us. We start to walk. Hey, I know it a hard day its Jake my brother you dad birthday. I know but I'm scared too Uncle. We in danger. I see Koby his brother Sunny and Jai with 5 more bra boys'. Hey Star, would you like to surf you did have the day off. Yes please. She went and got Olya to go with her to change. I walk over to Koby. Hey, thank you for coming today. It a hard day and Star got another text she really scared and it after both her and anyone closed to her. It okays we wanted to surf here. It fine here come Star.

Star POV:
Hey Uncles Koby, Sunny and Jai. I miss you a lot. We miss you too Moon. We went surfing we see a lot of banners we help the learn to surf my I see a surf coming start at me I try to get a way. But got knock off my board. I came back up. I'm okay just got a headache I don't see any of my uncles or any of the bra boys. I see Karrbox surfing. 

Hey Karrbox I need help.

 I not moving I may hurt my back or nick. He looks over at me and see my laying in the water not moving he come over and asked what happy? I got hit by another surfer I not moving I hit my head okay. Hi, you can you please go get a lifeguard and say that an off-duty lifeguard was hurt and hit her head and another off-duty lifeguard is already help as best he can. Yes, be right back.

Singlets POV:
A surfer can to me and said an off-duty lifeguard is hurt after getting hit by another surfer and another off-duty lifeguard is helping her and need back up. F**k its Star.

Singlets to tower.
Star been hurt in the surf we need the back board and help down here. Karrbox is already there.

Central to Singlets
Copy Yak and Quinn is come and so is Deano.

Singlets
Copy.

Deano POV:
Singlets just radio us that Star been injured in the surf. Me Yak and Quinn run down and help her. I see Hoppo Koby and his brothers all crying. I help get her on the back board. She awoke and said I be okay. I will walk out of the hospital soon and be back to work nothing will stop me. Maybe Hoppo Jess and Koby Sunny and Jai. But you know what I mean.