Chapter #39

May-Lynn POV:
I'm feeling better this morning I will let Hoppo know about my asthma attack last night I know I need to be careful today. I made breakfast for us and put Jess and Reidy in the fridge I put a not on both bedside table Maxi walk on and ask how are you this morning? Sore in the chest it from the asthma attack last night I'm going to call Hoppo I be right back.

Star:

Hi Hoppo I just wanted to call to tell you I had an asthma attack last night and my chest is sore this morning.

Hoppo:

Are you okay do you need a day off?

Star: 

I'm coming in I be careful I will let one of the guys, or you know if I don't feel good.

Hoppo: 

If you share, I see you soon bye.

Star: bye see you soon bye. Okay Maxi I'm ready to good.

Maxi POV:
Hey, star I'm staying at the beach today even it my day off please let me know if you need to leave early, I take you shaft if I have too. Okay thank you, Maxi. You are welcome. We made it to Bondi I said see you later.

Hoppo POV:
I walk into the tower and see only Star there. I asked where is Yak and Blake? Yak is helping down south I have not seen Jake all day. Then the phone ring Star answers the phone she said it, Jake. Hello. Hi Hoppo I'm sorry I'm late, but my mom just passes away.

Blake POV:
Hi Hoppo I'm sorry I just found out my mom just died that why I'm late to work and my phone was not working, so I'm using the Hospital phone to call you I'm sorry again. Hey, it okay take this week off and come to my office if you need to talk to anyone do you want me to tell everyone here after work for you? Yes please. I come after you close the beach, so I can tell everyone.

Hoppo POV:
It Okay see you then. I asked do you know where Maxi is? Yes, down south. Okay. Tower to Black Rhino can you asked Maxi to come to the tower please.

A Neice Of A Lifeguard And Bra Boys.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें