Chapter #124

Star POV:
I got up still not feeling well. I text Hoppo.

Star
Hi Hoppo I got up not feeling well this morning.

Hoppo
Oh no thank you for telling me. You can have the day off. Or still in my office?

Star
I stay in your office I don't think I can be alone right now.

Hoppo
Okay get Jess to bring you to my office. See you soon.

Star POV:
I woke Jess up. Hey Baby, I got up sick, but Hoppo want you to walk me to his office. Okay. Let me get ready and check you fever I think it up again. Okay.

Jess POV:
Star sick still. I got her temperature it 101.0 you have a fever it higher than last night. I be okay I stay in Hoppo office nowhere else. Okay let go. I walk her to Hoppo office. Hey, hop she have a fever. Okay thank you Jess. Bisho is covering for her. Okay later. I walk into the tower. Hey Kid where Star? In Hoppo office she sick today. I'm with Bisho today. Yep, I'm covering for Star. Let go.

Hoppo POV:
Hi, Star you share you want to be here? Yes, everyone is working today I didn't want to be alone. Okay oh I got a text last night. Here what it said.

Unknown Number
I saw you save that surfer be careful or you been hurt bad or one of your loved one will get hurt.

Star POV:
I'm scared by this text he knows where I am and what I'm doing. Hey, its okay Star we here for you. Thank you Hoppo. May I lay down and sleep yes. I talk to you later.