Chapter #95

Yak POV:
I see Star waking up. I asked how you're feeling? She looked at me and said hurting. Where are you hurting at? My chest and head. I got hit by the ski. Okay can me or Quinn check on your head and chest? Can you both? Yes, Hey Quinn can you come here for a min. Yes coming.

Quinn POV:
I'm here what happen? Star got hit by the ski and her head is hurting and so is her chest she wanted us to check her head and chest. Okay I check her head you check her chest. Okay. I going to check your head aske Yak check your chest is that okay? Yes, that fine. I check her head and see she has a small bump but nothing more. Yak said she has a bruise and that all you be fine just take 2 days off.

Star POV:
I have the day off tomorrow anyway and it my birthday too. Can I go Surfing tomorrow? If your head or chest don't hurt yes. But have someone with you or make share you tell us, and we keep an eye on you. I will thank you I going to the hospital I don't feel so well. Then pass out again.

Yak POV:
Star just pass out Hoppo came over and asked what happen? She said she wanted to go to the hospital. Then pass out Quinn was checking her pulse. He said stronge pulse. Karrbox called a Ambo please. They be here in 10mins thanks. Hoppo radio Jess to come up.

Hoppo POV:
I radio Jess. Hi Jess, you are going with Star to the hospital. Okay boss I will. I text you what the Dr say. Okay thank you. Hey Star, how you feeling? I'm hurting bad. The Ambo be here soon to take you to the hospital. Okay. Remember I love you uncle. I love you too. Here they are. She been having chest pains all day and while out on the ski she fell off and got hit by the ski. She got a cut on her head and had an asthma attack too. Yak said. Okay thank you Bobbie and Quinn. Are you ready miss Hopkins? Yes, thank you can Jess come too? Yes, he may. Bye guy we keep you updated. Love you May-Lynn. See you later some of us will visit you later. Okay later.