Chapter #149

Koby POV:
I made it to the hospital to see my niece and great niece and great nephew. Hi Luna, aww they so cute. What are their names?

Star POV:
Hi uncle Koby. The girl's name is Annabella Grace Pollock. She was born Frist then Jack jess Pollock. Name after my mom and dad. Grandma and Jess here. You like to hold them? Yes please. I happy to have my family and my boyfriend to help me. I look around and see all the boys smiling. I need to call The India cricket team to tell them that I had the twins.

Dada
Hello, I'm sorry but Veet can't come to the phone he at practice he will call you back.

Star
Hi Dada, it May-Lynn Hopkins the team help rescued me nine months ago after I got kidnapped. I just called to tell them I had my twins. Their names are Annabella Grace Pollock and Jack Jess Pollock. Please tell them and ask one of the boys to call me back later.

Dada
Congratulations. I let them know. I happy to hear that you had the twins. We talk to you later.

Star
Thank you.

Veet POV:
Hey Dada, who was on the phone? A lady name May-Lynn Hopkins She called and said she had her twins. Their names are Annabella Grace Pollock and Jack Jess Pollock. Oh, my she did say she be having her babies soon. I happy for them. So are we the whole team said. We may visit her and the twins soon we are going back to Australia soon. We will in 3 weeks. I can't wait to see Star and the lifeguards again. We got back to practice can't wait until I go back to Australian a few weeks.