chapter # 13.

May-Lynn POV:

Hey uncle Hop can I stay at your house tonight with Jess and Maxi? Yes, you can, so we can keep I eye on you. Thank you. Love you. Hey Blake, can we get together soon? Yes, just call me if I'm not busy then we can. Thank you, Blake sees you when I or if I'm with Koby, or Sunny, or Jai. Let go please.

Koby POV:

I watch moon go with Hoppo, Jess, and Maxi I asked hey do you guy what to come to Marimba tomorrow to get to know each other better or to get to know May-Lynn a little better. Since we have not seen her in 10 years? Yes, thank you, Koby if you guys don't mind. Hoppo asked. We don't let said around 12:00 noon tomorrow where we can have a cookout. That is fine. Thank you for the invite can we meet some other bra boys? Hoppo asked yes Blake be there so would Nick and Kid Mac.

Hoppo POV:

Koby invite us to a cookout at Maroubra beach I hope we can get along. I look at May-Lynn she doesn't look good I asked are you okay. Star/Moon no I feel like I'm about to pass out okay let lay you down. She fell asleep. I hope she will be fine to go tomorrow. Koby asked is she okay. Yes Star/Moon is okay. She likes she was going to pass out. Then she fell asleep. I called Yak to let him know how May-Lynn is. He said she may feel like that until she has a good night sleep. Thank you. Talk to you later.