Chapter #134

Star POV:
I have the day off. I call my uncle Koby to see if we can spend the day together.

Star
Hi uncle Koby I have the day off can I spend the day with you and with my other 2 uncles?

Koby
Yes, you can. I pick up you up in a hour at Bondi Tower.

Star
Okay Meet you at the tower.

Hoppo POV:
Hi Star, what you doing here? Koby is picking me up I am spending the day with him and Sunny and Jai. Okay be careful and do you have your inhaler with you? Yes uncle. Here Koby I love you and see you tomorrow. Okay Love you too. See you tomorrow.

Koby POV:
Me and my brothers are picking up Luna to have a day together. We may surf and have a panic on the beach tonight. Hey Luna, how are you? I'm doing good just miss you and you guys. We miss you too.

Star/Luna POV:
We surf and have a picnic and play games All day. I made it home and made dinner for me and Jess. Hey Honey, I'm home. Hey sweetie how was your day? It was good and we surf and had a picnic and played games all day. Cool. I miss you. We work together tomorrow. Maxi is taking us there. Okay I miss Maxi and Reidy as roommates.

Nightmare:
I in the car with Deano and Jess we are in a wreck going to work. We live but I go into a coma. Maxi is sick that why he not with us.

Jess POV
Hey, Star you okay it's just a nightmare. She is having a asthma attack. She awakes I help her used her inhaler. She is breathing better. What was the nightmare about?

Star POV:
The nightmare was:

We in the car with Deano we are in a wreck going to work. We live but I go into a coma. Maxi is sick that why he not with us.

Jess POV:
That is scary but you okay we okay. Thank you and love you. We went back to sleep.