Chapter #80

Star POV:
A week later I'm down south with Corey and Singles. I am happy to be able to work. No problems with my asthma. Jess and Maxi are at Tamo and Reidy has the day off. I look and see 3 little kids in trouble I told Singles and Corey that I can get 2 off them if one of them can get the other. I grab a recuse board and run in the water and made it to 2 of them. Singles got the other one. We brought them back in They don't swallow any water their dad said I shouldn't be a lifeguard it a man job and push me down Singles said that girls can be a Lifeguard and you need to leave, or we call cops to get you off the beach he left. Singles turn around and asked me If I'm, okay? I said I'm okay. We made it back to Corey he asked are you are Star yes, I'm okay.

Corey POV:
I can't believe Star just got push down. She said she okay. Then I heard Yatesy radio saying it time to change with West and Bisho. We in the tower. We dive back up. I see Yak in the tower he asked Star are you okay? Yes, I'm fine. Okay just let us know if you not well or anything. I will. I'm glad you don't get hurt when that guy pushed you.

Star POV:
All the boys asked if I am okay. I'm fine just got a little scared that all. I don't get hurt. I was in the tower for the rest of the day. I am happy they all care for me.