Chapter 9

Jess POV:
I was driving May-Lynn to Hoppo house when I see Star can't breathe, I said we are close to Yak house if you what him to check on you? Yes, please okay here we are. I got out and help her to Yak door and knock then Star pass out right as Yak open the door, he catches her as she fell and asked what happen I said she couldn't breathe, and she has bad asthma and just pass out.

Yak POV:
I heard a car pull in my driveway and someone knocked on my door I went to answer and someone pass out in my arms I see Star and Jess Star is the one pass out in my arms I put her on my Catch I asked what happen and said she couldn't breathe and had real bad asthma I put some oxygen on her and I checked her plus it is fast. I keep I eye on her and asked Jess to call Hoppo and Koby to let them know is going to the hospital. She still not awakes and plus is still too fast. He called.

Hoppo POV:
Jess just called and said that he and Yak is taking May-Lynn to the hospital she had a bad asthma attack and plus is really fast. Okay I'm on my way. Hey Maxi, can you run me to the hospital please May-Lynn is on her way there. Yes, get ready I meet at the car.

Koby POV:
Jess Called and asked me, Sunny, and Jai to go to the hospital May-Lynn had a bad asthma attack and plus is fast so she is on her way. I asked Blake to take us please. Yes, get ready I meet you at the car.