Chapter #69

Star POV:
I got up sick this morning. I Call Jess, Maxi, and Reidy I said I'm not feeling good. I went running into the bathroom Jess right behind me. I feel faint I asked them to call Hoppo. Reidy said he will just rest be back in a min. Okay.

Reidy POV:
Star is sick I called Hoppo.

Reidy:
Hi Hoppo Star not able to come to work she sick and feeling faint.

Hoppo:
Thank you for telling me please tell Jess to take the day off to care of her.

Reidy:
I will see you soon.

Hey Jess, you have the day off to care for Star. Thank you, Reidy. For telling me.

Jess POV:
I have the day off to care for Star because she is bad sick. I told Star I here with you all day if you need me just text me. I went to the kitchen and made some toast and got some juice for Star. I hope she got well Soon. I took the toast and juice to her; I see her trying to breathe I asked do you need the oxygen? Yes, my inhaler not working. Okay let me set it up. Here you go.

Star POV:
I don't feel very well I never felt like this before. Hey Jess, can you see if Yak or Quinn can come and check me, please something not, right? Yes, I call Hoppo and see if Yak or Quinn can come.

Jess POV:
I'm scared she said she needs Yak or Quinn to check her. I called Hoppo.

Jess:

Hi Hoppo is Quinn or Yak working today?

Hoppo:

They both are why?

Jess:

Can one or both come and check on Star she asked for both Quinn and Yak?

Hoppo:

I'm sending both that don't sound good if she asked for both. I talk to you later.

Jess:

Okay thank you Hoppo talk to you later.

Hey Star Hoppo said he sent them both to help. Thank you, big bro., You welcome little sis. They got Maxi key, so they came just come in to help.

Hoppo POV:
I radio Yak and Quinn to come to the tower. They both came up and asked what wrong? I need you to go check on Star she is bad sick and asking for both of you. We are going. Hey Maxi, we need your house key if Jess can't open the door. Here are my keys. Thank we let you know if she okay.

Yak And Quinn POV:
Star can't get a break, can she? No, some guy is after her, she has asthma and now really bad sick. Let hope it nothing bad. Yep. We made it Maxi house we text telling we have Maxi key, so it doesn't scare them. We walk in and see Jess trying to cool down Star fever. He said thank you for coming. You're welcome. We check Star she has very bad chest cold again, so she has to stay home and rest for a week. Okay thank you boys. Hey, Star you have a chest cold again, so you have to stay home for a week. Then tower work for 3 days. Okay thank you Uncle Yak and brother Quinn. You're welcome. We will keep check on you though text or call but we both staying tonight. Okay. I hope I get well soon. We let Hoppo know.