Chapter #100

The Back Story How Jess, Blake, and May-Lynn Meet. They all the same age but Jess and Blake are older by 2 months.

May-Lynn POV.
Hi mom I meet 2 boys at school today they help me when 3 other kids pick on me and I had an asthma attack. That good May-Lynn. Can I go see Uncle Koby and his brothers tonight with you and dad I wish I could see them more. I know but you have school then we both work. I know I hope you get to meet Blake and Jess one day. So Do I little Star.

Jess POV:
I was talking to my mom and dad about May-Lynn. Me and Blake help out today. She has bad Asthma and was pick on bad, so we help her she like a little sister to me I have to go see Koby he is helping me learn to surf and Blake is learning too. Bye mom I'm going to Koby he is having a bonfire tonight. Okay be careful and listen to Koby I will. I hope you get to meet her soon. So do we son.

Blake POV:
I was talking to my mom about May-Lynn I said we help her today at school she was pick on she has bad asthma, and we help. Hey mom can I go to Koby he is having a bonfire tonight. Yes, please be careful. I will I hope you get to meet May-Lynn soon. So do I my son.

May-Lynn POV:
Hi Uncle Koby, Sunny, and Jai. Hey Little Moon. How are You? I'm better I meet two boys that help me today at school I got pick on and had an asthma attack and help me. Their names are Jess and Blake. Wait Jess, and Blake you here? Yes, Koby Is teaching us how to Surf. So Koby and his brothers is your uncles yep. Cool we will keep you safe you like a little sister to Me and me too. Thank you I will never forget this day. Oh, Mom and dad this are the two boy who help me today. Thank you for helping my little girl boys. It fine we hope one day we can help others. One day we will Boys.

Star POV Today:
We did keep our word we are help people and saving live My mom and dad I know you are happy and looking down on us all.