Chapter #31

Night POV:
It really good to have Star Back and have her working here with us. I hope she gets well soon where she can work on the sand again. She looks tired I asked you, okay? Yes, Night I'm just tired and not breathing well. Can you hand me my inhaler please it beside you? Yes, here you go. She took 2 puffs of the inhaler. I need to keep an eye on her, I talk to Whippet he said he keeps an eye on her too.

Whippet POV:
I see Star having problems breathing she asked H to pass her inhaler to her, and she took 2 puffs of it. We're going to keep an eye on her. I see a hand go up and radio to the black rhino and Max when and got them. I still she Star she looks tired. I said go to Hoppo Office and rest please okay can one of you walk me over I don't think I can walk by myself. Yes, come on. I will be back in a min H.

Star POV:
Whippet walk me back to Hoppo Office and said she can't stay awake and had to use her inhaler. Okay thank you Whippet. I lay on the couch and fell asleep.

Hoppo POV:
I see Star asleep she needs the rest I would send her home but Maxi and Jess here until 7:30. We have a meeting after closing time. Wait a minute Karrbox is getting off right now. Hoppo to Karrbox can you come to my office before you leave, please. Yep, on my way. Hi, could you take Star home and stay with her until Maxi and Jess get home? Yes, I can.

Karrbox POV:
I got call to Hoppo office and see Star sleeping Hoppo asked me to take her home until Maxi and Jess come home, I have to get the keys from one of them to get in. I said I be right back. I see Jess on break I asked can I get your apparent key I'm taking Star home and staying with her until you and Maxi get home. Yes, here you go. Thank you. Hoppo walks out with Star in his arms and help me get her in my car. He is sending Deano to help get her in the house and stay with us. Thank you, Deano, for the help. You're Welcome.