Chapter #77

Star POV:
I just got a text saying.

Unknown Number:

Be careful and watch out.

I'm scared. I need to tell someone. I look around and see Night and Quinn in the tower too. I asked Quinn can you read my text I just got I'm scared. I gave Quinn my phone he said I'm getting Hoppo up here. Night on the phone for an Ambo. Quinn radio Hoppo to come up.

Quinn POV:
I just read what someone text Star I radio Hoppo.

Quinn: Tower to Hoppo.

Hoppo: Come In.

Quinn: Can you came up we need help?

Hoppo: Coming up.

Hoppo is coming we will show this text to him. But I don't want to lose any more people I care for I lost my mom and dad. Now I'm going to loss you guys or Hoppo, Koby, Sunny, Jai, or the bra boys. I look up and see Hoppo he looks sad.

Hoppo POV:
I want to the tower and hear what Star said I look at Quinn he passes Star phone to me and said please read the text you find out why It not a good Christmas this year for Star. I read what the text said I look at Star and said you want to go to my office and rest? Yes please. We tell the other after work before the cookout. That is fine thanks you and sorry for spoiling Christmas this year. You didn't We're still having a good Christmas even with this text. Goodbye see you later brother Quinn and Uncle Night. Bye Star see you later.