Chapter #68

Quinn POV
I will keep a check on Star every 30 mins. She will be okay. She has a bump on the head, and she doesn't know how she got it. I would send her home but we all here until 7:00 she shouldn't be alone like this.

Hoppo POV:
It okays we be happy for her to stay where we can see her, and you can check on her. I send Quinn back down on the beach. I said I stay here and help keep an eye on the beach and Star at the same time. Let get back to work. It is closing time and H and Jess someone here to see me and Star. Here Star someone here to see us. On my way down. Hi, I'm Bruce but everyone called me Hoppo. This is May-Lynn but g Everyone call her Star or Little Star. Hi, I'm Roy-Lee and this is my wife May-May and son Ray-Lee.

Roy-Lee POV:
I am May-Lynn old boss in Japan It is good to meet you and everyone here. I have seen Jake Susan here I hope everything will be okay. I know she had all of you to help her. Yes, we all behind her and so is her other uncle and bra boys. Oh, there a group here call the bra boys. Yes, why I'm in one in Japan they always said they have a brotherhood with the bra boys form here I hope we don't make them mad. You want May-Lynn said they are my uncles. They will understand.