Chapter #112

Star POV:
We still in the hospital. I still have problems breathing. Jess can go home the Drs want to keep me for another night. Bye Jess see your when I get out love you. Love you Star. Oh, they are moving me to the IUC for the night. I hope I get out soon I miss my uncles and the boys in blue and the bra boys.

Jess POV
I'm going home today but Star still have to stay another night this infection is missing with her asthma. I going to Bondi to see the boys. They don't know I got out of the hospital. I got a cab and made it to Bondi. I went to Hoppo office and knock he said come in. I went in. Hi Hoppo. Hi Jess where Star? She still in the hospital she still couldn't breathe well so they are keeping her another night. She doesn't sound good at all. That not good. They moved her to the ICU they are doing more test to see if it more than the infection that is making her sick.

Hoppo POV:
Oh no. Okay. How are you feeling? A lot better boss wish that Star could have come home too. I know I call Koby and his brothers in a few mins they need to know about Star. I go tell the boys. Okay see you soon Jess.

Hoppo
Hi Koby, The Drs is keeping Star another day she still couldn't breathe will and they put her ICU for tonight.

Koby
Oh No thank you for telling me I let my brother and the other Bra boys know. I talk to you later.

Hoppo.
You're welcome and okay I talk to you later.

Jess POV
I walk into the tower and see all the guys there it is raining so no one is on the beach. Hey guys I back. Hey Jess where Star? She still in the hospital she still couldn't breathe well, and they moved her into the ICU. Oh no Thank you for telling us. You're Welcome. I am going home see you guy tomorrow. Bye Jess.