Chapter #79

Star POV:
The next Morning, I got up and did my breathing treatment. I made some eggs and ham sandwiches. I see the boys come down. I said good morning big brothers. Breakfast is on the table. I got ready for work I checked my phone and there was another text it said.

Unknown Number:

I am watching you I know where you work at. I showed the boys they said we here for you.

Jess POV:
Star got another text we said we here for you. Hey sis you are, okay? She doesn't look good. Yes, big brother I'm okay just a little scared that all. Okay please let one of us know if you get any more texts. I will. Let go or we be late.

Reidy POV:
We made it to Bondi. I look to see where I'm at I see I'm at north with Star and Yak. I said I'm with you and Yak up North. Cool let go.

Yak POV:
I'm waiting on Star and Reidy to get in the rhino them came we went down north. I asked how are you doing Star? I'm okay I'm happy to be here. I'm happy to see you happy.

Star POV:
I am glad to be working with Yak and Reidy. I am looking around and see a lot of family and moms and dads with kids. I miss my mom and dad. I look and see a hand go up I grab a recuse board I went in and said grab on to the board and catch your breath then I help you back to the beach. I help her on the board and puddle in I asked did you swallow any water? No, I just tried. Okay next time swim in between the red and yellow flags. I will thank you for saving me you are welcome. It our job to help people. I went back to Yak and Reidy. You did a good Job Star we happy for you. I am happy to be back on the sand again.