Chapter #144

Star POV:
I not as fraid of some of the boys. Deano, Bisho, Terry, Yak, Quinn, Night and Box. I wasn't afraid of Jess, Max A , Koby, Sunny Jai, Hoppo and the whole ICT. I'm not afraid of Sunny/Nicola. I'm back on the sand I go back to the Dr this afternoon to see if I'm pregnant or not. I been getting sick ever morning for the pass 2 weeks.

Central to Middle flags:
There a hand gone up 30 meter to your right.

Middle flags to central
Copy Star is going in.

Star POV:
I puddle out and it Roo from ICT. Grab on and get your butt on face to the beach on your stomach and I puddle us to the beach. We made it in I see Vee and their coach come in and check on him. Did you swallow any water? No but I hurt my arm and ankle. I radio for an ambulance. Vee said I said be careful. I was Someone push me. We walked into the tower. I got a text.

Vee
Hey, star the team Dr is coming to check on Roo about 5 minutes.

Star
Okay I Let the boys know.

Yak POV:
Hey boys the ICT Dr is coming to check on Roo. Okay sweetie. We got back to work. I'm glad you not sacred of all of us. So, I'm Yak.

Central to South flags:
There a cubby that waving at you. 40 meters in in front of you.

South flags to central
Copy west is going in.