Chapter #119

Yak POV:
We on our way to the hospital. Star is still unconscious. I told the paramedic that she was having chest pain and didn't tell us until she came back and told my co-worker she was having chest pain oh this is her 2nd time. 1st time was 3 months ago and had a very bad chest cold. Okay thank you for telling me. We made it to the hospital I fill out the paperwork. I just have to wait and see what the Drs say.

Star POV:
The Drs done test after test. They just told me I was real bad stress, and it will cost chest pain and low blood pusser and low sugar. Okay can my co-worker come in and set with me. Yes, I got get him. Oh, one more thing only tower work for a month then you can go in the water. But we are keeping you for the night. Okay Dr.

Yak POV:
Friends of May-Lynn, Hopkins. I went up he said follow me please. I did he said it was bad stress that cost the chest pain okay thank you Dr. Oh she has to stay the night then only work in the tower for a month then she can go back in the water. Okay I let our boss know. Hey Star. Hey Yak. I wish I told someone before about my chest pain. But I may have to quit being a Lifeguard. I already told Hoppo.

Yak POV:
Hey Star, please don't said that We will help you please don't quit.

We love and care for you. If you quit a lot of the boys been sad and hurt. You won't get to said hi to the new ones that come in or help other's that need help.

Star POV:
Thank you Yak I won't quit yet. I love being a lifeguard and working with you and the are boys in blue.