Chapter #5

May-Lynn POV:
I said bye to Everyone and left with Jess to the bonfire at Marimba beach to see my Uncle Koby, Sunny, and Jai. I have to tell them about their sister. I told Uncle Hoppo just an hour ago, and he is still sad and asked me to go to his house after the bonfire. I said yes if it not to let. I come tomorrow at Bondi if it after 11:00 if that okay yes see you later or tomorrow then. We made it to Marimba, and I see a lot of bra boys. I asked Jess to help me fine Koby or one of my other uncles please. He was looking and said they are in the surf I see Koby wife Olya okay let's go and talk to Olya she can call Koby In. Okay.

Olya POV:
I see Jess come over with a girl I asked who this Jess is he said she is Koby, Sunny, and Jai niece May-Lynn. Aka Moon. What no way. I call in Koby, Sunny, Jai. I wave the boys in. Here they come.

Koby POV:
I was surf with my brothers I see my wife Olya wave us in. We came in I said what wrong nothing just we have someone here we have not seen in 10 years. Okay. We made it to Jess and a girl I said Hey Jess it good to see you here. Then the girl turns around I have not seen in 10 years Moon is that you? Yes, Uncle Koby, Sunny, and Jai. I miss you a lot, and I'm here for good.