Chapter #114

Whippet POV:
I'm happy that Star is back on her feet we walking to the tower. It start to rain I see Jeff and Joel out in the rhino. We walk into the tower we See H, Deano, Jake, Blake and Quinn.

Star POV:
I said Good Afternoon Boys. 

I made them all jump but H. They turn around and said Hey Star you back? I gave them a few mins then. 

H Scream Star You Back and your Feet how are you feeling miss you when you are not here.

I better had a bad chest infection that why I had to stay a week. But my asthma is doing better. I had that seizure because I had a fever of 102.6. It was too high. We glad you back. Yep, I am working in the tower today and back on the beach tomorrow. I grab a radio and say central to middle flags there 2 hands gone up about 25 meters to your right.

Copy Maxi going in I hear Reidy said. About 5s later the radio went off saying Star you out of the hospital and working welcome back that was Jeff. Then Reidy said we need a Ambo a 33 year old male pop his knee out of place. Ouch that has to hurt. Then the radio went off and everyone said welcome back Star. And see you at lunch. We got busy I start to cough I'm okay I will cough for a few more day that all. Okay. We had alot of frist aid and 3 missing childen. It closeing time I get to see Jess. Hi Jess how are you? I'm a lot better and glad you home miss you. We see you guys tomorrow. By Jess and Star.

All Lifeguards POV:
We happy Star is better and back on her feet we keep an eye on her and this guy who is after her too.