Chapter #84

Jess POV:
I walk to Hoppo office and knock on the door before work today. Hoppo open the door and said come in. I said can I asked you a question? I'm going to asked Koby and his brothers tonight after work.

Hoppo POV:
I said I call Koby and his brothers down so you can ask all at one time? Yes please. I called.

Hoppo: Hi Koby can you, Sunny, and Jai come down to Bondi to my office Jess has a question for us.

Koby:
Give us about 10 mins we down here anyway. I tell my brother we asked one of the boys to show us to your office.

Hoppo:
That fine just asked one in the tower just not Star.

Koby:
That fine one called H is bring us is on lunch.

Hoppo:
That fine see you when you get here.

They be here soon H is bringing them. Is it okay. There was a knock I said come in. Koby and his brothers came in. Hi jess you wanted to asked us something?

Jess POV:
I wanted to asked for your blessings on asking Star/Moon to be my girlfriend? We know each other for a long time we even still wirte letters to each other when she live in Japan.

Hoppo POV:
You have my blessing just don't hurt her or you have me and the other lifeguards and maybe the bra boys too afraid of.

Koby POV:
You have my blessing just what Hoppo said hurt her you have him and me all the lifeguards and all the bra boys to afraid of.

Jai POV
You have my blessing just like they said if you hurt her you have all of us to be afraid of.

Sunny POV:
You have my blessing just like they said if you hurt her you have all of us to be afraid of.

Jess POV:
Thank you I will not hurt her if I do I will take what ever you want to do to me.
Thank