Chapter #138

Star POV:
I'm not by myself at work. I have to go to the bathroom. Max A is walking me over. He got knocked out. I get knocked out. Someone got me. S**t bye boys I love you all like a family take care of Hoppo and Jess.

Jess POV:
I see Max A pass out. I run over to him and radio for back up I have a bad feeling.

Jess to All lifeguards and Hoppo
I need back up. Max A is pass out or knocked out. We are never the girl's bathroom.

All lifeguards to Jess:
Okay Quinn and Yak are on their way. Is Star okay she was going t to the bathroom that way Max A is there.

Jess to All lifeguards and Hoppo
I don't see Star, but I see more blood than where max A is. I think she got kidnapped.

Sunny to Jess
I come and check the girl's bathroom First.

Jess to Sunny
Copy please do.

Sunny POV:
I walk into the bathroom and see clothes everywhere. I see Star Ring that Jess gave her. No, she gone. I start to cry.

Sunny to All lifeguards
I can't find Star she not here and there is a big mess only found her ring you gave her Jess.

Jess and Hoppo:
What Star gone?

Sunny to central:
I'm sorry but we need the cops please.

Central to Sunny
The cops are on their way.

Sunny to central
Copy.

Back to Star

Star POV:
I see the sign to Maroubra. I'm sorry Koby please don't give up on finding me. I have my phone I have location on so they can find me. I'm not giving up on the boys. I fell asleep.

Unknown person POV
I have you now and no one can find you. You are going to be my and have my kids. I start to hit her and r**p her that was good. She has a lot of broken bones now you may not get to see anyone else again.

Vee POV:
We heard everything that happening next door should we help or not I asked the team? We talk about it when Coach come over in an hour. Okay.

The India cricket team is next door and hear everything that happening to Star. What will they do will they help get Star out or not.