Chapter #137

Star POV:
I am better No fever and not getting sick. Okay I'm in the tower today. We made it to Bondi. Hi guys. How sweetie. We miss you yesterday. Yes, I sick couldn't keep anything down. We glad you are better no leaving this tower. Okay boss.

Jess POV?
I happy Star is doing better. I can tell something is worng. I'm in the tower all day with Star I twist my wrist yesterday at work.

Central to Middle Flags:
There a hand waveing at you 30 meter to your right.

Middle flags to central:
Copy Maxi going in.

Star POV:
I happy to be back to work I miss the boys on blue. There a knock on the door I answer the door it a boy and girl. Hi how can We help you? They touch their ear.

Star
Hi how can we help you?

Kids
We are lost we can't find our grandmother or mother.

Star
Okay we help you,. Do you remember what they was wearing?

Kids
Our grandmother is wearing a blue shorts and blue shirt. Our mother is wearing a black shorts and black shirt.

Star
Can't they hear and speak?

Kids
Yes they can hear and speak.

Star
Okay come on up and look for your grandma and mom.

Star POV:
We have lost kids they deaf and mute. Their grandma and mom is on the beach. The mom is wearing black shorts and black shirt. Grandma is wearing blue shirt and blue shorts. Okay they told the boys and watch the water and beach at the same time. I hear a knock and I answer the door. Hi we lost my grandkids. Come on up is those 2 your grandkids? Yes thank you. The sign to each other.

Kids
Thank you for helping us.

Star
Anytime Just try to stay with them or if you get lost again just go to an lifeguard they help you.

Kids
We will thank you again.

Jess POV:
I didn't know you know sign language? Yes I know sign language some Spanish that might help one of these days if we need it. Yes I will. Thank you for helping the kids.

Central to North end:
There a hand gone up 60 meters to your left.

North end to Central:
Copy Water going in.

Star POV:
I feel dizzy. But I okay. I help with a heat stokes and flat rock cuts. I'm love working I got a text it been 4 months since the last time I got a text.

Unknown number:
We shaw you help the deaf kids be careful or the next time you get hurt or one of the boys. I see you are close to Jess I know he a bra boy with your uncle's is in the group too. You not safe.

Jess POV:
I cought Star in time f**k She not breathing well. Hey Karrbox radio Hoppo Star pass out and not breathing well and I can't get up.

Central to Hoppo
Can you please come to the tower Star pass out and Jess can't get up.

Hoppo to Central
Copy on my way.

Karrbox POV:
Hoppo on his way. You guys okay? I am Star is breathing hard other then that she okay. Here Hoppo.

Hoppo POV:
I run over to the tower. I see Star on Jess both on the floor. What happened? She just passed out after a text. She breathing hard other than that she good. I looked at her phone not again. What worng? The same number is texting her again and he knows that you are a bra boys and so is Koby and his brothers. You okay Sweetie please wake up. I see her awake she said I feel dizzy and my asthma is acting up. It okay I read the text we here and nothing can get you if we with you. Thank you Uncle. Your welcome. I can't stand. We help her but Star almost fell but we got ahold of her and pick her up and on the medical bed. I checked her blood pressure it okay. It is stress again. Okay we closed the Beach so take her Home Jess. By Hoppo. See you guys tomorrow.