Chapter #61

Star POV:
I went out and recuse two people and see blue bottles. I radio in day saying we have blue bottle get ready for them to come up from the blue bottles' stings. Copy thank you. Hey Star, please be careful your allergy to blue bottles stings it bad. I will boss. I forgot about that. Hey night you need to go in. Night going in I radio to the tower. I have to go in too. Going in boys.

Karrbox POV:
Star just radio in saying H and she is going in We see them both and they both got them in with no problem. I scare about the blue bottles. We are treating the stings. I hope Star don't get sting.

Night POV:
I see Star fell I see the sting I said you're okay. No can't breathe I have a bad allergy to blue bottles I need to get to the tower I was careful but got push in the water after a recuse. Okay let get you up that now you don't sound good. Then she passes out. I radio up and asked can someone go down Star pass out after getting sting. Blake and West went down, and I pick up Star and run in the tower and got EpiPen and put in her leg she is breathing on her on I am glad she was careful but got push in the water she can stay up here, and I work with you Whippet told me okay thank you. Hi Star, are you okay? I am now Uncle Night. Thank you. Your Welcome Whippet is taking your place down with me. That fine thank you, Brother Whip. Your welcome sweetie. Later.

Star POV:
Hey guys I'm fine I away get this way with a sting from blue bottles. Okay. Yep. I'm watching the water and keep listen to the radio for the boys out on the sand.