Chapter #74

Star POV:
We are closing the beach. I said see you guy's tomorrow. We walk back to Maxi car, and we made it home I made some soup for us, I said It easy to make. Good night guys, tomorrow is Christmas, so we have to be at Bondi early. I had my breathing treatment and put my oxygen on. I got singles a gift too. I always get one more gift just in case I miss someone.

Maxi POV:
Star is right we have to get up early tomorrow good night and see you guys tomorrow. We went to check on Star. She asleep. I hope she has a good Christmas tomorrow it her first one without her mom and dad.

Jess POV:
I got up and see Star looking sad I said good morning and Merry Christmas Baby sis. Merry Christmas Big Bro. I miss my mom and dad. I know you do but don't forget you still have your uncles and us boys with you still. Thank you, Brother, I will try not let it put me down today.

Star POV:
I hope I can forget about being sad today, so I don't bring everyone mood down today talking about it to Jess about it to help a lot. I will talk to Hoppo, Koby, Sunny, And Jail today because I'm not the only one who last a family member Hoppo lost a brother Koby and his brothers lost a sister. I will call Koby later and talk to Hoppo at work today.