Chapter #53

Hoppo POV:
There was a knock on the office door I said come in. In came Star and H. I said what can I help you with.

H POV:
Hi Hoppo you know we have been trying to get sponsorship from Speedos Yes, we never get it was? We were taring star at the twins. We see a surfer that bound that got away and was being drag to the rocks by the waves Star went in and save him know we got the sponsorship we needed, and they asked Star and some boys to cover the new line that just came out. No way. Yes way. Nick will come and talk to you about it later and everything. Okay. We tell the other later if that is ok. That fine we tell them after closing time. Okay I see you guys later.

Star POV:
I stay on Bondi have a beach day. I said I'm staying I don't feel like staying home by myself if that is okay. Yes, that fine. Karrbox had to go because of a Dr appt so can you take his sift please yes let me change then I go to the tower. Okay and thank you, Star. You're welcome. I walked into the tower I see Hutz and Maxi I said Hey Boy's they asked why I'm here I said to take over Box sift when he goes to the Dr okay It good to see you here. Okay let get to work. I pick up so bino and look around. I see a group of teen boys picking on a little girl I told Maxi and Hutz they went out of the tower I call the cops the boys came with the teen and asked me to go get the little girl she afred of the boy's right now. I went, and it okay I work here are you hurt anywhere she said her leg and arm look like it a bad sprain arm and leg. I asked can I pick you up yes please. Is your mom and dad on the beach yes, my mom is wearing a black one piece and my dad wearing black shorts. My name is Grace, and I'm 4 years old. Okay. I radio the boys on the beach and told them what Grace told me I put ice on her arm and leg her mom and dad came in and said thank you. You're welcome. You don't need to thank us we're just doing our job. You may need to get her arm and leg check at the Dr or the hospital. We will see you.