Chapter #67

Karrbox POV:
Star don't look good she looked really scared I said you be fine you not alone you have all the boys in blue and I thank the bra boy is by your side you all the way.

Star POV:
Thank you, uncle box I know, but he hurt people that I love before. I don't won't that to happen again. I feel really dizzy and my chest is hurting bad I try to calm down it worked I told the boys I don't feel so well. Okay we keep an eye on you. Thank you, uncle Box and brother Reidy. We here for you.

Reidy POV:
Star don't look good she told us she dizzy and chest is hurting do you want me to radio Quinn up no thank if I let you know if it gets worse. Okay please let us know. I will. We start watching the water again. Hey guy is that a shark.

Star POV:
We see a shark I said I may have to go if someone goes with me. Tower to Hoppo we have a shark can you come to the tower please yep on my way. I don't feel so good. Hoppo came in and said Star you may have to go. Hoppo I can't I'm dizzy and chest is hurting. Okay. Whippet you and Jess go on the ski then. Yep, on it.

Hoppo POV:
Star just told me that she dizzy and chest pain. I said to lay down on the medical bed I'm radio Quinn up to check on you. Okay boss. Tower to Quinn can you come up please? On my way.

Quinn POV:
Hoppo just call me up to the tower. Is everything okay? Can you please check on Star she dizzy and having chest pain. Okay I check her. I check Star I found a bump on her head I asked how did you do this? I don't know sorry It okay we need to keep an eye on you. Okay thank you brother Quinn anytime Sis.