Chapter #41

Hoppo POV:
I went to my office to check on Star. She had an asthma attack last night. Knowing that Blake's mom passing this morning then had an asthma attack in the tower. Star asleep but sound like she's wheezing in her sleep. I wake her up and said that Blake be here soon, and you may want to be there for him when he tells the others. Okay.

Star POV:
I feel very weak right now I need to go and be with Blake. Hey Hoppo can you help to the tower I feel very weak right now if I stand, I may fall. Yes, here let me help. We made it to the tower and Blake he came over. I said I'm sorry for your loss I'm here to stand by your side to tell the others.

Blake POV:
Star came in with the help of Hoppo. She said she here to stand by me when I tell the others about my mom. Thank you, little Moon. Her nickname my mom and I called her when she was over when we were younger. Is everyone here now? Yes, I have something to tell you all Hoppo and Star know what I need to tell. This morning my mom died, and I wouldn't be here for a few days. If you need me call or text me if I can help, I will try. I will let you know when I come back. I still need to tell the bra boys.

Star POV:
I said I still stand by you even telling the bra boys. I go with you. We made It to Maroubra beach and got out I see Koby and his Brothers I said I know you guys have a meeting, but Blake need to tell them we leave. Okay. Blake, you have the floor.

Blake POV:
I came to tell you that my mom died this morning and will take some time before coming back to party or anything I will let you know but if any of you need me please call or text me I try to help. If I can.