Chapter #82

Star POV:
I am walking around the beach today is my day off. I'm walking around the south end and a little girl and little boy come to me and said they lost their mom and dad. I said okay let tell a lifeguard I'm off duty today, so I take you to them, I see Matt Dee and Whippet there I said these two kids came to me saying they lost and can't fine their mom or dad. Okay Let's take them up. Will you come with us please we are scared right now? Yes, I come with you and still until your mom or dad come. Thank you. You're very welcome.

Matt Dee POV:
Star just come to us with a little girl and a little boy is lost and can't find their mom or dad. We took they up to the tower I hope we find them soon.

Karrbox POV:
Matt Dee. Just radio us saying he bring Star up with 2 little kids that is lost and staying with them until their mom and dad is found they are very scary that why they want to Star. I see them come up I said hi there my name is Karrbox and this is Yatesy and This is Quinn, we will help you find your mom and dad. Okay. What is your mom and dad wearing? Our mom is wearing a pink one-piece bathing suit. Our dad is wearing black shorts. Okay we tell the guys on the beach, and we will find them. 10 mins later we found their mom. They got back together and said thank you very much. You're welcome. But you don't have to thank us it is our job to help people.