Chapter #51

Night POV:
We're sitting in the tower and Star started to cough I said you're, okay? Yes, can you pass me a bottle of water please. Yes, here you go. Thank you. I see a hand go up and radio down to Black Rhino. Saying there a hand 30 feet to the left to you. Okay Quinn going in. Okay we watch him he pulls his arm 3 time needing the defib. Star said she run it down to them.

Star POV:
I run the defib down to Quinn and Maxi I know I should have stay at the tower but Night and Karrbox couldn't move with a hurt arm and a broken leg, so I the only one who could bring it down here you go. I help put the defib pads on her chest. I radio up to the tower an 18-year-old girl was under for 2 mins had to shock 2 time to bring her back. Okay Ambo be here in 5 mins bring her up. Yak said. As he just came in to work. We took her up and wait on the ambo to come I started to cough again I need my inhaler I went upstairs and found my inhaler and took two puff it works. I don't like having asthma it tries to stop me, but it doesn't stop me working. It is the end of the day we closed the beach. We're walking home I said can someone else cook tonight I'm not feeling good I'm going to take me breathing treatment before bed. I did and Maxi made burgers for dinner. I said see you all tomorrow good night big brothers. Good night baby sis.