Chapter #34

Star POV:
The next morning, I woke up not tried or anything I made breakfast for us and making lunch for everyone I text all the boys not to bring lunch I'm making some I told Reidy, Maxi and Jess who came down what I text the boys. They asked pizza poppers I said yes and some Veggie one too for Hutz and Deano who like healthy ones. I put the pizza one in 3 counter and the veggies one in another. I said let go and get ready for work oh Reidy I feed your dog already, so you don't have too. Thank you, Star. We made it to Bondi Beach but Jess, and Maxi they are working at Bronte beach today I said please be careful and see you guys tonight oh here your guys' lunch. I walked into the tower and see Night and Box. I said Hi Boy we in the tower together today. Yes, we are all day.

Night/H POV:
Star walked in and said hi boys we in the tower today Karrbox said yes, all day today. I broke my ankle, so I only in the tower for a month, so I am happy to be here with Star until she goes back on the beach to work. She asked if I'm okay I said yes, I am I fell on my ankle last night going home that how I broke it other than that I'm okay.

Star POV:
Night broke his ankle last night and still come in. I pick up some binoculars and radio the Black rhino saying there a hand to your right you need to go in. Whippet going in Blake said. They got him in, and he walked away after saying thank you.