Chapter #71

Star POV:
I'm going back to work after a week home I'm better, I know only tower work for 3 days. I walk to the tower. Hi Boy's. I'm back. Hey Sis, you are back and looking a lot better. Yep I miss working here Brother Maxi. Hi Uncle Box and Uncle Terry. I miss you guys. We miss you too. Can't wait until you are back on the beach. I know, let get to work boys. Hi Hoppo it good to see you. It is good to see you Star. I just wanted to say thank you for not getting mad because of me almost always sick. I could never be mad because you can't help getting sick. Okay I see you later we need to get to work, and please be careful you're still recovering Yes Hoppo I be careful.

Hoppo POV:
It not May-Lynn fault that she sick a lot. We keep an eye out for her. I walk to the tower, saying that we have someone coming back after being gone for 13 years. He is a long time lifeguard but left for a while but coming back. Everyone was confused who I was talking about. Star said you're talking about Singlets. Yes, he is coming back to work here. Yea, I missed him.

Star POV:                                                                                                                                                                                  I got back before him. I wish it was like this, he loved my mom and dad. He be here tomorrow. I am happy to see Singles again. I said see you guys tomorrow. Ready to go, brothers? Yes, let get home. We were busy today a lot of rescues today a lost kid and lost mom. I wonder what tomorrow bring.