Chapter #58

Star POV:
I asked can we stop by Bondi and walk around the beach after we walk around town? Yes, we can it almost Christmas can we go shopping today for the boys I already got you something? Yes, let's go. I got Jess a surfboard Maxi a ring I made for him and Tahlia. Reidy a new camera. Some health food for Deano, Harrison and Whippet. A waterproof watch for Hutz. Tattoo voucher for Jake. Okay we can get all that and more. We walk around and got all. But the surfboard but my uncle Koby has it in his shop I told Hoppo we want to his shop and said Hi Koby we here to pick up the surfboard I paid for here you go I love it. We made it back to where I'm saying at. And put the gift up. We made it to Bondi, and it looks busy. We walk to the tower and say Hi boys.

Reidy POV:
Star and Hoppo came and said hi boys we turn around and gave Star a hug what you guy doing here? We're going to set on the beach and have a beach day. Okay please take a radio with you just if you need us. Okay. Bye.

Hoppo POV:
We walked around the North end and having fun and went in between the flags to swim Maxi and Bisho is on flag today. They said swim between the flag we said we know Maxi and Bisho. We had fun I said let go to dinner than have an early night we have to get up early tomorrow to work. Thank you Uncle I had fun and glad we had an uncle/Niece Day. You're welcome. I order some fish and chips. May-Lynn orders a salad with chicken. I love to have a day with her only. I love you little star.