Chapter #104

Star POV:
It been a month. I'm back working on the sand I happy. I see all the boys happy to see me happy. I see Nick form Speedo came and we are doing a video for the new speedo wear. Me and Jess is in it with Bisho and Maxi. I told Nick about my asthma. He said if I need just raise your left arm we stop okay. It does not busy today. It a weekday. I change I also told them I can't wear a 2-piece swimsuit. That fine. We done 4 hours of video when I rise my left arm and we stop I close to Black Rhino. I went to it and saw Night he said here your inhaler. I used it helped. I only have an hour left so I went back to the video. I hear a scream I see a teen about to go under I see a rescues board I grab it and when in I said hold on then when you catch your breath got on and lay on your tummy. I got him in and asked did you swallow any water. No thank you for saving me you welcome it our job to help others. If you feel sick, please go to the tower or the hospital. I will thank you again. I went back to the video I said I'm so sorry I got the cloths wet It your job. To save other we can clean them, and everything so don't worry. Okay. We did a few more cloth. All that left is the Safety port of the video. We show what we do, and We went on the Jet ski to show how we recuse on it. I hope we did well.